Care of Your Luxury Bag Display (LBD)
- Acrylic is sturdy but can break when it falls. So place your LBD in a secure area where its unlikely to tip over.
- When moving your LBD, lift it by the handle instead of dragging it. If you find yourself dragging your case frequently, and you have a secure, even surface (where there's no possibility of your LBD sliding) it may be better to replace the rubber feet with felt pads (see accessories), so it glides smoother in your closet.
- To clean the LBD case, always remove the bag before cleaning.
- Use a microfiber cloth and a non-toxic acrylic plastic cleaner like Novus Plastic Cleaner (sold separately).It cleans acrylic well and leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, fingerprints and eliminates static.
- If you live in a humid area and you need to use the reusable desiccant/dehumidifier, recharge the desiccant every few months by microwaving for one and a half minutes. (see how to section)