Care of Your Luxury Bag Display (LBD)
- We used premium virgin acrylic for our cases for maximum transparency and durability. While acrylic is more resistant to impact and the elements than glass, it can still break when it falls. So place your LBD in a secure area where its unlikely to tip over
- When moving your LBD, lift it by the handle instead of dragging it. If you find yourself dragging your case frequently, and you have a secure, even surface, it may be better to replace the rubber feet with felt pads so it glides smoother in your closet. (see accessories)
- To clean the LBD case, always remove the bag before cleaning.\
- Like any display case, dust can accumulate in the surface (instead of your bags). Use a microfiber cloth and a non-toxic acrylic cleaner like Novus Plastic Cleaner (sold separately).It cleans acrylic well and leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, fingerprints and eliminates static.
- If you live in a humid area and you need to use the reusable desiccant/dehumidifier, recharge the desiccant every few months by microwaving for one and a half minutes. (see how to section)